1) Only 60,000 Hujjaj will be scheduled to perform Hajj this year which includes local and foreign pilgrims.
2) Those performing Hajj MUST be between the age of 18-60 years of Age.
3) Those performing Hajj MUST be in a good stated of health.
4) Those performing Hajj MUST not have been in hospital for any illness within the past 6 months prior to travelling for Hajj. (Proof Is Required)
5) The pilgrims MUST have had both doses of the vaccine with a Vaccination card provided by the individual countries Health Organisation / Hospital / Ministry. (Proof Required)
6) The Vaccine taken MUST be on the approved list that is recognised by the Ministry of Health within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
7) The pilgrims MUST Quarantine for 3 days if they are classed as foreign pilgrims as soon as they arrive in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
8) The 1st dose of the vaccine MUST have been taken by the 1st Shawaal 1442. Note: This day has passed and was the day of the Eid Ul Fitr 1442.
9) The 2nd dose of the vaccine MUST be taken by the 14th day before arriving within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
10) The conditions of Social Distancing and the wearing of the Mask and other Precautionary Measures will continue to protect pilgrims.
These are the main conditions briefly provided by the Ministry of Health within a 9 page document released on the 22nd of May 2021.
More information is to follow in English to breakdown each section of the document.