1. January 17th – PMB Letter to CECPC on February National Convention and associated matters
2. January 18th -CECPC Meeting announcing National Convention date of Feb 26th, zoning and Convention sub-committees, and implementation timeline.
3. January 19th – Swearing in of State APC Chairmen by CECPC in Abuja
4. January 27th- Ekiti Governorship Primaries
5. January 31st- Submission of Report of Reconciliation Committee
6. January 20th- Notice of NEC MEETING (minimum 14 days Required)
7. February 4th- Adoption and Ratification of State Congresses and Notification to INEC (21 days required)
8. February 7th- National Caucus Meeting (optional)
9. February 8th – NEC Meeting to formalise dates and subcommittees from report of CECPC.
10. February 10th – Publishing of Amendments to the constitution (14 days before convention)
11. February 12th – FCT Area Council elections
12. February 14th – sales of forms.
13. February 19th – Osun Primaries
14. February 21st- Screening and Clearance
15. February 25th – Accreditation
16. February 26th – National Convention