Below are some of the summary of visible and remarkable achievements of Hon Ahmed Usman Liman, member representing Musawa/matazu federal constituency of katsina state within two years in office. These are:-
1. Given fully funded scholarship award to 53 students indigenes of musawa and matazu local government areas respectively into the schools of science and technical education board.
2. Secured nine slots of federal appointments to his constituents(graduates) at various agencies.
3. Given donation of bags of cement for the construction of juma’at mosque in rinjin idi ward of matazu LG
4. Offered financial assistance to his constituents undergoing police training in kaduna state in 2019
5. Distribution of empowerment and entrepreneurship materials to his constituents which include the following:-
A. Sewing machines 96
B. Irrigation Water pumping Machines 65
C. Uncountable JAMB forms
D. Grant of N10,000 each for 73 females beneficiaries and N20,000 each for 42 males beneficiaries to start trading business
6. Sponsoring of jamb CBT training programme for jambites 2020/2022 and 2021/2022 sessions
7. Distribution of 1300 bags of millet and maize to his constituents during the month of Ramadan (2020 and 2021)
8. Construction of two first ever primary schools in salihawa and zakin baure villages all in matazu LG
9. Renovation and remodeling of clinics(sabon gidan Yarraddau and ilali villages) and PHC in Musawa together with contruction of additional block
10. Offered financial assistance (project allowances) to all final year students of tertiary institutions across the country who are indigenes of musawa LG 2019/2021 session
11. Provision of medical supplies worth of millions of naira
12. Offered financial assistance and support for the conduct of a special work in Musawa.
13. Facilitation of empowerment programme to 30 beneficiaries from his constituency through SMEDAN by given them training, working materials and tools, and certificates.
14. Renovation and rehabilitation of juma’at mosque in Tabanni ward of Musawa LG.
15. Secured 15 slots of appointments to his constituents into the NPF
16. Given financial assistance and support to party officials and members during naming and marriages ceremonies
17. Given donation of bags of cement for renovation of bridge in daurawa village under kira ward of Musawa LG
18. Procurement, installation of pumps and rehabilitation of water supply facilities in Dissi ward of Matazu LG.
19. Constructions of three hand pump boreholes in Musawa and matazu LG. They are:
a. Sanyinawa, Musawa ward of Musawa LG
b. Bambama, Dangani ward of Musawa LG
c. Rugar Sule Jele, Sayaya ward of Matazu LG.
20. Given grant of N200,000 each to 62 beneficiaries in his constituency
21. Facilitation of hundreds of his constituents into federal government cash grant for rural women programme through NDE
22. Given N100,000 as monthly assistance and support to Matazu local government students through the Matazu Local Government Students’ Union(MALSU) for over one year.
23. Secured six slots to his constituents to serve as independent monitors of NSIP under the coordination of the federal ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and economic development.
24. Facilitation of hundreds of his constituents into different federal government empowerment programmes
25. Ongoing construction of one block of two classrooms in tuge ward of musawa LG and one block (L SHARP) of six classrooms in karadua
26. Ongoing projects for the construction of three hand pump boreholes within different areas:-
A. Garu ward of musawa LG
B. Unguwar Sule Mama, Kogari ward of Matazu LG
C. Unguwar Gingin, Gingin ward of Musawa LG
27. Donation of medicines to musawa general hospital for the prevention and control of chlorea outbreak some few month back
28. Buying large hecter of land for cemetery in ilali ward of matazu LG
29. Sponsored a project for the repaired of a transformer in musawa LG
Comr Aminu Shuaibu Musawa,